Monday, June 2, 2014

My first day back // A weekend in review

Well, today was my first day back to work. It wasn't nearly as bad as I imagined. I was sad to be away from home but my coworkers are all super sweet and made me realize why I love my job. I am glad, however, to have tomorrow off work to spend the day with my babies. We will have so much fun! Kyle sent me pictures of the kids while I was at work and my favorite was this one of Miss Ridley. Apparently she loved holding her Sophie all day long! 


This weekend was a lot of fun even though it flew by, like always. On Saturday we had a play date with Lachlan and Ridley's friends. They each had a friend that was their age. The big boys didn't get along very well the whole time but the babies loved being together! They are so cute. 


On Sunday Kyle took Lachlan to play at the splash park while my mom, Ridley and I went to the outlet mall. I have officially finished Rid's 0-3 month wardrobe thanks to some awesome sales at Carter's. I also got an adorable wallet from Coach and some new work clothes. We also found some cute new headbands for Rid, which she loved modeling. 


We finished off the weekend by relaxing at home while it stormed. I am really looking forward to this weekend because we are going to try to head to the dunes for some sun and sand as long as the weather is nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment